ENJOMOR 6cc Hit and Miss Engine in Green Full Metal Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Mini IC Engine with Ignition Device and Stand Gift Collection - Enginediy
1. Mini Hit & Miss Engine: This is a mini horizontal Hit and Miss engine in green, vintage design and look, but it has high speed and strong power. It adopts water-cooled ancient structural design and is mainly made of aluminum alloy.
2. Mechanical Artwork: It is an excellent desktop model engine. The exposed gear transmission mechanism will attract more people's attention and feel the charm of the engine's mechanical operation. The engine is unique and beautiful, stable and reliable, and its good working performance will be more appreciated by people.
3. Exquisite Manufacturing Process: Precision-made from high-grade metal materials to ensure quality and accuracy. Each component is meticulously processed and integrated, resulting in an extremely realistic and appealing toy.
4. Elegant Details: This well-crafted model is painted green to represent the appearance of an ancient agricultural machine, with genuine sound and movement that convey a retro and classic appeal, creating a lasting impression on the viewer.
5. Realistic Principle: Perfect as a great tool for education and learning to understand the working principle and mechanical principles of the Hit-and-Miss engine. You can observe it ignite the fuel and produce a unique sound and movement when starting.
6. Excellent Model Gift: The Hit and Miss engine is a perfect supplement for model enthusiasts and collectors. It has historical sentiments. It will accompany you to spend your leisure time. At the same time, it is also suitable for birthdays and Christmas. A great personalized gift for mechanical lovers, stationary engine model collectors.
7. Easy to Display and Operate: Featuring a simple and easy-to-understand operation and display method, allowing you to easily control its operation by manually starting and stopping the engine or to display in any location, such as a desk or display cabinet.
8. Steps to start the engine:
Step 1. Prepare 3 AA 1.5v batteries, check the engine wiring, connect the fuel tank and the fuel pipe, and connect the battery box to power on;
Step 2. Fill the fuel tank with fuel. After filling, make sure that there is no air in the fuel pipe;
Step 3. Rotate the flywheel clockwise by hand to completely suck the mixed fuel into the carburetor;
Step 4. Rotate the flywheel, check whether there is spark, the cylinder is in normal compression, and everything is normal to start the engine.
9. Attention please:
A. Check whether the piston connecting rod is at the leftmost horizontal position;
B. Check the closing condition of the ignition switch and brass;
C. When the two conditions are met, turn the flywheel, check that the connecting rod moves to the leftmost 0.2mm, there is spark, and it can be started.
.Form: Ready to Run
.Engine Size: 170 x 125 x 112mm
.Cylinder Diameter: 2.2cm
.Cylinder: Horizontal Single Cylinder
.Recommended Tappet Clearance: 0.5mm
.Cooling Method: Evaporative Water-cooling
.Lubrication: Mixed Oil Splash Lubrication
.Startup Mode: Manually / Electric Drill Starting
.Ignition Method: CDI Ignition System (Included)
.Spark Plug Type: 1/4-32 Thread ME8 Spark Plug (Included)
.Fuel: Gasoline 92# or Above (Not Included)
.Lubricant: 4-stroke Oil that Mixed with Gasoline at a ratio of 1:25. (Not Included)
.Product Weight: 1600g
.Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 12 x 13.5cm
.Package Dimensions: 28 x 18 x 22cm
.Package Weight: 1900g
Engine (including spark plug)*1
Mini Fuel Tank*1
Spare Hall Sensor*1