Flame Eater Engine SH-02 Vacuum Engine Model Educational Discovery Toy KitsVacuum engine (also called flame-licker engine, flame-engine, flame-eater engine, flame-dancer) derives its force from air pressure against one side of the piston, which has a partial vacuum on the other side of it. through the hands-on operation of Stirling engine kit, you can observe the engine model running process, understand of the Stirling engine power generation principle, and deepen your interest in physics learning.
- Flame Licker Eater Double-flywheel Stirling Engine Model Motor Power Generator Physical Discovery Kits
- Working Theory: burning alcohol lamp provides heat power to make the expansion of gas inside, then the gas molecular internal power increasing and working strongly to the flywheel
- With the help of the flywheels, heat energy will convert into mechanical work
- Speed range: 200-2000 RPM
- Great educational toy, classroom or laboratory experimental teaching aids, cultivate children's interest in physics, more intuitive and easy to understand
- Great gift for your friends or families; also a super addition for home decor
- A Stirling engine is a heat engine that operated by cyclic compression and expansion of air or other gas (the working fluid) at different temperatures, such that there will be a net conversion of heat energy to mechanical work
1. Placed the Stirling engine in a horizontal position, use your hand to toggle the flywheel to see if it is smooth.
2. Check if every sliding parts is clean.
3. Light the alcohol burner, toggle the flywheel after 2 minutes.
1, After using it, please let the engine natural cool. Don't touch the alchohol burner, burned tube or the metal to avoid scald.
2, 95% alcohol (self-prepared) should be used in the operation. Water, kerosene, gasoline, lighter oil, and liquor should not be added.
3, The Stirling engine model is suit for people over 14 years old. Operate under adults' supervision.
Item Name: Vacuum Engine SH-02
Size: 170 X 90 X 135mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Brass Copper
Speed: up to 100-1000 RPM
Warm-up time: 1 to 2 minutes
Warm-up method: Ignite the flywheel until the machine is running
Fuel: 95% medical alcohol
1 x Enginediy Vacuum Engine