Vacuum Engine Flame Licker Engine Flame Licker Engine Motor Model Educational Toy
Vacuum engine (also called flame-licker engine, flame-engine, flame-eater engine, flame-dancer) derives its force from air pressure against one side of the piston, which has a partial vacuum on the other side of it. through the hands-on operation of Stirling engine kit, you can observe the engine model running process, understand of the Stirling engine power generation principle, and deepen your interest in physics learning.
- All metal alcohol lamp, heat resistant wick.
- Baseplate is made of hard solid wood and finely polished.
- All metal hot cylinders, valve baffles and connecting rods are made of high quality stainless steel.
- A great desktop toy, with elegant design and fine workmanship, it's simply a beautiful piece of art.
- Perfect gift for kids' science project, physics/mechanics learning, etc., enlightening them to explore more scientific knowledge.
1, After using it, please let the engine natural cool. Don't touch the alchohol burner, burned tube or the metal to avoid scald.
2, 95% alcohol (self-prepared) should be used in the operation. Water, kerosene, gasoline, lighter oil, and liquor should not be added.
3, The Stirling engine model is suit for people over 14 years old. Operate under adults' supervision.
Item Name:Vacuum Engine
Material: Aluminum Alloy + Quartz Glass + Solid Wood + Zine Alloy
Product Dimensions: 15*7*9cm
Product Weight: 285g
Packing: Special Carton
1 Set x Vacuum Engine